Friday 14 September 2012

20 Meters Challenge.... Done

Hello Stage 3.

It was only couple of weeks ago that I passed stage 2 of ASA national plan award, 2 weeks onwards and I've passed my stage 3.

And just to prove it here I am biting into my stage 3 badge like an Olympic gold medallist. 

I can easily say if i wasn't enjoying these 30 minute lessons every week as much as I am, I would have never been anywhere close to where I am now.

My first lesson was only the 2nd time I have ever been inside our pool and I've been working in leisure industry for the last 6 years, so looking back on how much I knew when I started and how much I can do now, amazes me.

Its hard to calculate the progress in the first few weeks however it's something that you just pick up naturally I think.

In my previous post I did mention that I was going to upload a video to show my progress, so here it is,

20 METERS - DONE



I think i need to focus on my technique a little more but apart from that I'm nearly there.

If you have any questions regards to Swimming lessons please ask, leave me a comment or email me to nik.pey@dclt.co.uk or you can tweet me to @nikpey101.

Thanks

Nik 

3 comments:

  1. Good effort mate. Enjoying keeping updated with your swimming activities!!! Good on you fella for taking this challenge up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! Huber here I read your blog so first of all Congratulation for this achievement actually i am 40 years old women so Is that possible for me to learn swimming at this stage and i don't 'know about swimming also.You have any suggestion or tips for me to learn swimming easily and properly
    zwemschool amsterdam

    ReplyDelete