Friday 9 November 2012

Have a break, No Kit Kat though

Well we have closed the Pool at the Dome for few weeks and there is a lot of work taking place behind scenes,
We are replacing the Air handling system which will improve the air quality and heating within the Lagoons areas.
All the info about the pool closure can be found on http://www.the-dome.co.uk/lagoons
Although I have the opportunity to continue with my lessons at any other DCLT pools I've decided a break is needed.
I managed to learn a lot during my first few Swimming lessons, going from a non swimmer to someone who's very comfortable in water without any fear, that's right I'm a daredevil hah.
This break between my lessons will show me if I have actually learned something for long term or was it something that was stored on my short memory, ( Hopefully not because I did put a good effort in ).

I guess I will find out on my first lesson back which I think it'll be after the new year after getting the festive period out of the way.

Question is, can I pick it up from where I left? DUM DUM DUAAAAMM .....

1 comment: