Friday 8 March 2013

Lets get the ball rolling - Adult Swimming Lessons

Stage 4...... DONE

I'm glad to say i have passed stage 4 of national plan award and i'm half way through my stage 5.
It's so good to see the ball rolling once again, i felt like i was stuck in stage four for a long time, however i rather be stuck in one stage for a long time to steam rolling through stages and not learn everything properly.

Almost half way through now and it's only going to get harder but nothing worth having or knowing comes easy. I've always been a competitive person and enjoyed a decent challenge and to some extend this can be one of the toughest challenges i have came across.



after spending 23 years or so trying to keep my head above the water it was never going to be easy to be told to do some of the techniques, my head needs to be under hmmm, however with some time and little bit of practice body and brain decided to work together.

I've got my game face on, no slacking, powering through.


Thanks

Nik 

No comments:

Post a Comment